Are You customer Focused?
Are You Customer Focused?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you. At Kaptec we are
committed to our customers and behind our customers are a passionate team of
employees who share the same focus. We understand that behind every good
business is an even better team and we are committed to developing our teams
with regular training and advanced training opportunities.
Innovative and focused team members are at the core of Kaptec and we are always
striving to meet like minded individuals, always growing, always achieving.
Position Now available for:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT – U.S. MARKET
This role has responsibility for delivering a first class customer service.
Customer Service Agents are strong team players who are passionate about putting the customer first. Customer Service Agents report to the Team Leader who has overall responsibility for the service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Handle incoming customer interactions via telephone, email or chay
Provide information about products, process return/refunds, cancellations, handle pre-sales queries, deliveries, handle complaints.
• Process Sales Orders identifying opportunities to up sell/cross sell
• Log all information accurately on the customer CRM system for each interaction
• Resolve customer issues, troubleshooting product issues, handling medical complaints
• Contact customers via outbound calls or email to notify them of delays in delivery
• Where unable to resolve customer issues, escalate using customer escalation process. Retain ownership of customer issue through to closure
• Identify opportunities for improving processes
• Participate in weekly team meetings
• Excellent customer service skills; this includes good writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and planning skills.
• Strongly team-focused
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Strong documentation skills and the ability to compose written correspondence to a professional standard
• Good listening skills and extreme attention to detail
• Proficient skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CMS, etc.
• Ability to work flexible hours
Key Performance Indicators:
• Customer specific targets
• Product and process knowledge
• Attendance and punctuality
• Quality of case management
• Call, email & chat handling